The English Premier league

Talk about your sporting interests here - worldwide or local
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: The English Premier league

Post by brian f »

Shocked to read wee Billy Gilmour got a lot of homophobic abuse from the away support at Carrow road yesterday. I always thought Liverpool fans were decent. I dont know nothing..... :roll:
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

brian f wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:55 pm Last minute- For i have no idea

Chelsea
Man city
Liverpool
Good guessing :lol:

Just five minutes of fame before the West Ham v Liverpool game later today.
Penny Tray
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Penny Tray »

:clap:
Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we remember it.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

If you have subscribed to prime video- You can watch a couple of EPL games tonight. And more Wednesday evening including Everton v Liverpool and Aston Villa v Man City.

⚽⚽⚽⚽
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

The relegation battle in the current premier league is proving to be fabulous viewing for neutral armchair fans. 21 goals scored in 3 fixtures yesterday. The atmosphere is fantastic as was proved at Nottingham last night.Anybody watching?
Penny Tray
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Penny Tray »

I was certainly watching, and agree it was a exciting match, played in a great atmosphere.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Currently watching the Liverpool v Newcastle game... anyone predicting this year's winner is a loony .. oh go on then what's your shout??
exile
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by exile »

brian f wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:20 pm Currently watching the Liverpool v Newcastle game... anyone predicting this year's winner is a loony .. oh go on then what's your shout??
Would love to shout for Newcastle, my mother's distant big smoke, and daughter's adopted city, tho' she was born and raised in the Home Counties, but I worry about Middle-Eastern influence of a type that saw the small Christian cross disappear from Real Madrid's founding heraldic crest as part of a deal with sponsors in that region.
If you ask why I would introduce religion into football (the West of scotland- you couldn't make it up) I would say ... Who started it?
Penny Tray
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Penny Tray »

brian f wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:20 pm Currently watching the Liverpool v Newcastle game... anyone predicting this year's winner is a loony .. oh go on then what's your shout??
My preference this year would be Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool, and Manchester City in that order. However, I think Manchester City will grind down the other three and finish top. Hats off too to Aston Villa but I think they'll fade.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Exile, I really fancied Newcastle this year after last year fine finish, but have drifted off recently. Eddie Howe will do well not to recieve a P45.

Penny Tray, Man City, Liverpool, Aston Villa and Arsenal. Though hope I'm wrong. Ange would have done a great job to finish in the top 4 in his first year as a manager in the EPl.