Scotland Football Team.

Talk about your sporting interests here - worldwide or local
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Scotland Football Team.

Post by brian f »

bonzo wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:11 pm Getting nervous now, was saying to Mrs B today in better times we would have been travelling to Belgrade today but it is what it is. Let's just get this done!!!
Not nervous bonzo.. Just shocked at the odds most bookies are offering for a Scotland victory 4 or 5/1. We must be massive outsiders-Lets prove them wrong :)
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Aw man we never make it easy, what a rollercoaster but we're gaun tae the euros :clap: :clap: :clap: :drunk:
Those wimin were in the nip.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

bonzo wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:52 pm Aw man we never make it easy, what a rollercoaster but we're gaun tae the euros :clap: :clap: :clap: :drunk:
Just starting to cool doon what a performance.. More later //perfect :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

22 year's of not qualifying for tournaments and all we needed was a manager fae the 3 Toons :clap: Hats off to Steve Clarke and the boys :hi:
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Yes well done Steve . He must be some poker player .. right from the kick off this team did not look like Scotland ..brilliant. The Aussie guy up front was my man of the match unbelievable. If this result did not cheer you up then maybe the thought of beating the English in a virus free London next June will...Roll ON.
meekan
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by meekan »

I think its so hard to pick out a star man they were all playing out their skins. I thought McGregor and Jack were outstanding in a mid field holding role. The back three are settling into their jobs with Gallagher absolutely brilliant and Marshall fulfilling all the promise he had early on in his career, what a goalie. Christie, Dykes and McGinn hustled and harried the Serbian defense so much so I'm sure they would be having nightmares when they went to bed. The two wing backs were excellent as well, here's hoping that that football display was not a flash in the pan, andwe can continue on Sunday and Wednesday in the same fashion.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Slovakia 1-0 Scotland

Not the end of the World -Isreal next on Wednesday night . We still have a chance of winning Nations League Group B2-Whatever that is....
meekan
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by meekan »

Obviously Steve wasn’t all that concerned when he played the reserve team. But you still don’t want to see them get beat.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

It's all a bit complicated but today's defeat puts a dent in our chance of qualifying for the 2022 world cup through the nations league. I'd be here all night trying to explain the scenarios.

On the game itself I thought we played well today, if McBurnie had had his shooting boots on we would have won the game.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

True bonzo
bonzo wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:04 pm It's all a bit complicated but today's defeat puts a dent in our chance of qualifying for the 2022 world cup through the nations league. I'd be here all night trying to explain the scenarios.

On the game itself I thought we played well today, if McBurnie had had his shooting boots on we would have won the game.
Can anybody explain why McBurnie cost Sheffield United nearly £20 million While Lyndon Dykes cost Queens Park Rangers £2 million :roll: :roll:
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Nations League Group B2

Israel 1 0 Scotland

Let's think ahead to the Euros. You never know .. :lol:
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

We were poor last night, I really thought last Thursday night was the coming of age for this team but maybe not. Stat given on TV last night from the past 2 games, 33 shots, 12 on target, no goals. Think that kinda highlights the problem.