three towns - Videos

Upload your three towns photographs here - people or places.
Forum rules
Post photographs here, which depict places or people in or from the three towns. You are welcome to upload direct from your computer to this album.
5siamese7
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: three towns - Videos

Post by 5siamese7 »

No, why would that happen? Maybe you don't know Iain he is the dark haired chap with the beard.
GEODGC
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by GEODGC »

5siamese7 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:48 pm No, why would that happen? Maybe you don't know Iain he is the dark haired chap with the beard.
I know who he is, his name is 'Ian', that's why I thought you were mixing him up with the poster 'Iain' that posts all the nature photos on the board.
5siamese7
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by 5siamese7 »

I'm sure Iain will find this highly amusing. The chap I am talking about is Iain the poster the other Ian I don't know.
GEODGC
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by GEODGC »

5siamese7 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:33 am I'm sure Iain will find this highly amusing. The chap I am talking about is Iain the poster the other Ian I don't know.
Unless both of them are in the video, one of us is mistaken. The Ian I am talking about is Ian Cassidy, the chap with the beard that cleans the areas around the beach and Ardeer Quarry.
5siamese7
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by 5siamese7 »

I don't know Ian Cassidy. In the video there is a chap with a shock of jet black hair and a black beard who is talking to Bobby Mcquire and when he is seated he is gesticulating with his arms . That is Iain our wildlife poster.
michaelm
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by michaelm »

I think the confusion here is because both 'Ian Cassidy' and also the other 'Iain' - who started and posts most of the photo's and info on the Wildlife in Stevenston topic - do actually both appear in the Threetowns Charrette video.
5siamese7, I'm guessing that Iain from on here might be the dark haired bearded chap who appears at about -4.09 in the video?

In this video below though, it's definitely the Ian Cassidy who volunteers much of his time on a daily basis by litter picking not only at Stevenston Beach but also at the Rec/Quarry area etc.
GEODGC
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by GEODGC »

michaelm wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:46 pm I think the confusion here is because both 'Ian Cassidy' and also the other 'Iain' - who started and posts most of the photo's and info on the Wildlife in Stevenston topic - do actually both appear in the Threetowns Charrette video.
5siamese7, I'm guessing that Iain from on here might be the dark haired bearded chap who appears at about -4.09 in the video?

In this video below though, it's definitely the Ian Cassidy who volunteers much of his time on a daily basis by litter picking not only at Stevenston Beach but also at the Rec/Quarry area etc.
That makes sense. Ian Cassidy on the left of that picture is who I had in mind, I don't know the other Iain that posts the nature pics.
chriso
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by chriso »

Hughie wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:10 am This was filmed by Mr Douglas Orr & was posted by Gillian Thomson, who lived at 23 Limekiln Road, Stevenston
Music has been muted because of copyright concerns. Can you spot anyone?

at 0.52 at the begining of the video, the tall boy with the white jumper and brown jeans in my son Steven, and the boy with the hooped jersey to the left of him , is my nephew, John Murphy.
Idiot - seeks village.
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Cracking video :good:
Those wimin were in the nip.
michaelm
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by michaelm »

Great wee Drone video and complimentary music. Arran in the background there at times as well. //perfect
johndo
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by johndo »

http://movingimage.nls.uk/film/3677

Good old film showing Brodick and Ardrossan