Your pictures of Scotland 26 Feb - 5 March

Our "Off Topic" forum - have a wee blether here.
Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with our Board Rules and Guidelines
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Your pictures of Scotland 26 Feb - 5 March

Post by Meg »

bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Your pictures of Scotland 26 Feb - 5 March

Post by bonzo »

Jeez, we've had manys a donner around the cemetery at Stirling castle, that picture really made me miss weekends away :cray:
Those wimin were in the nip.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

bonzo wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:00 pm Jeez, we've had manys a donner around the cemetery at Stirling castle, that picture really made me miss weekends away :cray:
Not belong now bonzo..until yourself and Mrs b are walking the
hallowed ground of the dear departed. :)

Meg, Thanks again - the photos seem to be getting better every week. Spring is in the air :D
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

brian f wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:08 pm
bonzo wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:00 pm Jeez, we've had manys a donner around the cemetery at Stirling castle, that picture really made me miss weekends away :cray:

Meg, Thanks again - the photos seem to be getting better every week. Spring is in the air :D
I really hope so Brian, sitting in the living room watching the Jam....it's no the same, love my live music and weekends away :roll:

How are things in the shire of England?
glenshena
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by glenshena »

Ian why would you miss having a donner round Stirling Cemetery of all places?
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

glenshena wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:51 pm
Ian why would you miss having a donner round Stirling Cemetery of all places?
Spent a lot of time in Stirling Jean, love walking around it, it's like a mini Edinburgh. A walk from the town up to the castle then back down through the old graveyard very atmospheric, especially if there's a bit of mist.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

I always seem attracted to the larger monuments, obelisks in graveyards -find it quite interesting and wonder what lives they had.
bonzo wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:05 am

I really hope so Brian, sitting in the living room watching the Jam....it's no the same, love my live music and weekends away :roll:

Probably not that much different from up the road bonzo. Like everybody else just looking forward to a return of some sort of normality, brighter nights and some sunshine. :D
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

brian f wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:41 pm I always seem attracted to the larger monuments, obelisks in graveyards -find it quite interesting and wonder what lives they had.
bonzo wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:05 am

Probably not that much different from up the road bonzo. Like everybody else just looking forward to a return of some sort of normality, brighter nights and some sunshine. :D
You are right enough Brian, the nights drawing out will make a difference. Think I've been quite lucky through all this as I've been able to go to work every day. I think I'd have went crazy if I'd been furloughed.
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

How did the vaccination go Ian - which one did you get and was there any after effects?

Meg
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

It went well Meg, thanks, was really impressed with the organisation, in and out in ten minutes. I did flummox the nurse on the way out, she asked if I was driving and wanted a seat for 10 minutes. I told her I was cycling and her answer was oh I've not had to deal with a cyclist. She went and got another nurse who told me to walk slowly back to my bike :lol:

I got the AstraZeneca one. My arm is a little stiff but that's all so far.
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

Think there are more people having slight reactions to the Astra Zeneca rather than Pfizer - I had a sore arm for a couple of days - and we had the Pfizer. Just think, in three weeks you’ll be up to 80% protected.

Did mrs bonzo get hers?
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Not yet Meg, hopefully she'll get hers in a few weeks. Think I'm a special case because of my misfiring heart, heart conditions have their advantages :D