A PC mad world

Other photos that don’t fit elsewhere can be shown in this album.
Forum rules
Show photographs here, which don't fit elsewhere. Use a storage agent such as http://www.imgur.com - our forum attachment system has limited storage and therefore reserved for photos in our Threetowners' Photo Album.
bobbydarg
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

A PC mad world

Post by bobbydarg »

i was in Blackpool with my grandchildren and we went swimming, while in there i thought i'd take a few photos for the album. i was just about to take my third photo when one of the life guards tapped me on the shoulder " you can't take photos in here sir " he said " why not there my grandchildren " " you still can't take photos in here " and so the argument went on. they explained that in order to take photos i would need to fill in a form and wear a silver wrist band. Ok so this i did. Now what's to stop a peadophile from doing just that, how would they know ?
Anyway here a few of the photos we took.

be nice to your children, they'll pick your care home
ellenyoung31
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: A PC mad world

Post by ellenyoung31 »

Hello Bobby.
Your grand children and lovely.
I am very sorry you were stopped by the life guard, I agree with you any one could get a silver
band, Will all parents and grandparents need identification, I think they are going over the score.
I know we have to be careful, Best wishes. Ellen.
Mac
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Mac »

The world has gone crazy!

Grumpy old man here. "I Cannot believe it!"
What are we coming to when we can't take photos of our own weans? I despair, I really do!
little plum
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by little plum »

Good to see you back BOBBYDARG, hope you had a good time. Nice photo of you enjoying yourself, !!! that reminds me the next time we meet you will have to show me how to use Arcsoft photo studio programme
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off - Abe Lemons