Walking The Dog ( Auchenharvie)

Other photos that don’t fit elsewhere can be shown in this album.
Forum rules
Show photographs here, which don't fit elsewhere. Use a storage agent such as http://www.imgur.com - our forum attachment system has limited storage and therefore reserved for photos in our Threetowners' Photo Album.
little plum
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Walking The Dog ( Auchenharvie)

Post by little plum »

On leaving the house yesterday I met a snowman , not a kid or carrot in sight.
Our pet being a bitch relieved itself on the snowmans feet. :roll:
The wild life are finding the conditions tough.
Don't eat yellow snow.
O.K. L.P.
Heading up the 1st at Auchenharvie golf course.
The first green, winter of course.
A look back at Stevenston.
The pump house, the first Newcome (sp) engine.
The snoaters are blinin me, time for a hot coffee.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off - Abe Lemons
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Walking The Dog ( Auchenharvie)

Post by morag »

Brrrrr.........I'm cold just looking at those!
Nice wee dog there!
"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C.S.Lewis
Aileen Shaw
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Aileen Shaw »

Hi L.P.
Your photographs are brilliant, what time were they taken at ? Your dog is cute is, bet it loved the snow, is the same dog in the photo of it lying on the window sill ? Took Skye out Sunday about half ten up the fire station and she loved it and tonight when I took her out as if to say "hurry up mum it's raining" typical border collie used to the heating and the home comforts.
Aileen
little plum
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by little plum »

Hi Aileen, I was out mid morning. I could'nt believe the energy old Leno was displaying on the snow. Galavanting about like a pup, I hope I can do the same when I'm her age. 13x 7. Now here's a human slant on it, and lets be honest, fresh virgin snow seemed to create this desire to be the first to leave a footprint on it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by morag »

little plum wrote:Hi Aileen, I was out mid morning. I could'nt believe the energy old Leno was displaying on the snow. Galavanting about like a pup, I hope I can do the same when I'm her age. 13x 7. Now here's a human slant on it, and lets be honest, fresh virgin snow seemed to create this desire to be the first to leave a footprint on it.

It's true, I don't know what it is that when faced with a pristine field of untrodden snow we feel the urge to run all over it! Maybe like writing or painting, the blank sheet needs our imprint? If I ever lose that urge dig the hole and tip me in! :lol:
C.S.Lewis
Aileen Shaw
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Aileen Shaw »

Hi
Yes Skye was like that excuse me ( she peeded for Scotland ) no scents on this, this is my bit of ground yes they loved it. Yes it's been very queit on-line. I thought everybody had feel out with me, might call rowanside 2morro to come over for a blether on line to everybody.His patter is missed.
Aileen
little plum
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by little plum »

Hi Aileen,
No one has fell out with anyone, it's a family site. Yes, Rowanside is missed ,if only for his daft slant on things, but will soon be resolved. The photo's I posted had to be enhanced in photobucket as they were a lot darker in real life.
Aileen Shaw
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Aileen Shaw »

Hi L.P.
I know that, it has been so quiet, are you okay for Monday I will contact R/S 2morro if he wants to come over to go on line for a while.
Aileen
John Donnelly
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by John Donnelly »

Great photos. Reminded me of my own Kerry, who passed on to that great meadow in the sky three years ago. He was a border collie too Eileen. Best dugs in the world.
BTW; any news about the re-union meeting last Monday?

JD.
Aileen Shaw
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Aileen Shaw »

Hi John
We are having a meeting in The Grant's on Monday 16th Feb, you are welcome to come along for a flying visit !

Hi Morag
Tried to get Rowanside on his mobile, no reply, he must be in a pub in Saltcoats when there is no reception typical for a male. How's your weather ? we had a lovely day plenty of sunshine a wee bit chilly.

Cheers
Aileen
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by morag »

I thought Alan was back online, Aileen, I got a couple of posts from him, maybe he's having server problems. Now he doesn't have his kids to fix his tech problems he's probably coo'erin' in a corner! :lol:

Between winter storms right now, beautiful with snow on the mountains and everything clean and fresh! Still cold for us, highs 50's/40s at night, I've still got tomatoes growing from last year though and many other plants seem to be thriving, probly loving the rain we got! More to come next week :D
C.S.Lewis
little plum
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by little plum »

Alan might be using the public library just now.