New Street Carpark Shocker !!

Discuss all aspects of the three towns in the Threetowners' Lounge.
michaelm
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: New Street Carpark Shocker !!

Post by michaelm »

creamolafoam wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:58 am Dont think that two bob padlock will hold back the masses :P
Aye creamolafoam, it looks as though it might have been bought in a £1 shop in Saltcoats. :lol:
Jim McCreadie wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:56 am In the first photograph, it appears the opposite end where the white vehicle is seen is open. Or is that an optical illusion?
Yes Jim, a wee bit of an illusion there as the white car is driving down the road in New Street. Technically speaking you could actually gain access to the carpark from there but you'd need to cross a wide public pavement and then drive over a raised kerb to do so. Nobody's chanced their arm with that yet though as I think they know they'd find themselves in bother with the Polis if it came to their attention. Not that I'd snitch on anyone myself for doing so, I'd probably give them a round of applause. :lol:

I was informed yesterday that the Lloyds Pharmacy branch now also have a key, but I believe it's solely for use by the manager to gain access.