Pet's Corner

Other photos that don’t fit elsewhere can be shown in this album.
Forum rules
Show photographs here, which don't fit elsewhere. Use a storage agent such as http://www.imgur.com - our forum attachment system has limited storage and therefore reserved for photos in our Threetowners' Photo Album.
maggie
leading Poster
leading Poster

Re: Pet's Corner

Post by maggie »

Hi everyone this is my cat Nelson

elvis1913
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by elvis1913 »

Aw! the nice wee cheetie cat! :mrgreen: :clap: Well done Maggie!
Mz Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Mz Taz »

This is Ben. We lost him 2 years past in October.
Do we miss him? Everyday
Would we replace him? No cause we wouldn't want to forget the good times.
Are we getting another? It would be really nice one of these days to fill that gap just in front of the radiator in the kitchen and of course in our hearts.
I am a big soppy trumpet!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
Ben
Ben
Reflect on the past enjoy the present and prepare for the future
elvis1913
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by elvis1913 »

Aw! hes lovely Taz I can imagine how much you miss him I've been through it a couple of times myself. I think it's good if you can get out and get a new pet it doesn't take long before they get to the old heart strings :mrgreen: Now in case you haven't seen wee Elvis around the forum I'll sneak this wee piccy in an I'm sure when you look into his eyes you'll say ''oh aye a' think it's time for another dog'' :lol:

This is him in his Dame Edna glasses :wink:

Josephine.

georgersweir
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by georgersweir »

This is Chi-chi, a stray who adopted Meg and I almost 1 year ago. Chi-chi now lives with us but is quite independent. She wanders out and in (via the cat flap) during the day and sleeps at the bottom of our bed at night.

grsw

I'm still saving up for a signature.
Alexmac442
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by Alexmac442 »

Not exactly pets but I love them anyway.

My home and shop is literally “in the jungle” in NE Thailand, when we first built it we only had a small room, in a corner of the shop, to live. Each evening as it started to get dusk, I would run into the room, drop my shorts on the floor and put on my long trousers for the mossies! Then later I would pick up the shorts before going to the shower.
One night I did just that but when I picked the shorts up there was a thud and the belt fell on the floor. Two things struck me, first I don’t wear a belt, and second the belt moved!!!!
The snake was only about 40cm long and very pretty, I moved towards it and it reared up and flared its HOOD!
I had to catch it and managed to throw a large plastic box over it. Outside I found out it was a baby KING COBRA! Largest recorded specimen in Thailand is 5.2 metres, 17 feet.
In the morning I went into the shop and the second snake was waiting to say good morning! I don’t know what species it was.
Third snake, the banded one, visited us in our restaurant at night, again about 40 cm but this one is a KRAIT, the most venomous snake in Thailand. One of the more docile species but its venom is 16 times more poisonous than the cobra.
All of them were taken into the rice paddies and released.
Alex
Attachments
KC1.JPG
Sn2.JPG
KT3.JPG
Alexmac442
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

re- not exactly a pet

Post by Alexmac442 »

Sorry about the photo of the Krait!!!
Here it is

Alex
Attachments
100_0005.JPG
arrangazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by arrangazer »

Wow Josephine he or she is outstanding. :)
mckay47
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by mckay47 »

Hi Arrangazer,
I seem to remember a photo of you (taken several years ago, when you and John were traveling in Malaysia) you have a Boa Constrictor wrapped around your neck :shock: :shock: :shock: ..I had the photo for a while, but I think I gave it to you when you were here last. If you have it, send me a copy.
Betty
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

mckay47 wrote:Hi Arrangazer,
I seem to remember a photo of you (taken several years ago, when you and John were traveling in Malaysia) you have a Boa Constrictor wrapped around your neck :shock: :shock: :shock: ..I had the photo for a while, but I think I gave it to you when you were here last. If you have it, send me a copy.
Betty

..... but post it here too - I would love to see that.

Meg
x
arrangazer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by arrangazer »

Hi Betty I am still looking for the photo it was taken Singapore gone through 2 boxes of old photos today and no luck so far. Are you certain I have it? :lol: :lol:
mckay47
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by mckay47 »

arrangazer wrote:the photo it was taken Singapore gone through 2 boxes of old photos today and no luck so far. Are you certain I have it?
No :mrgreen: LOL
I will look for it too, but I was pretty sure I gave it to you. Will post it here if I find it Isobel. I will also mail it to you.
Betty