Pet's Corner

Other photos that don’t fit elsewhere can be shown in this album.
Forum rules
Show photographs here, which don't fit elsewhere. Use a storage agent such as http://www.imgur.com - our forum attachment system has limited storage and therefore reserved for photos in our Threetowners' Photo Album.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Pet's Corner

Post by brian f »

Thanks, Meg :D

I will need to get my act together and see if i can put a photo of Alfie on when i get back.

Would be lovely to view others pet photos. :D
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

Grand daughter Lily's new dog, Ruby. She tells me it's a Cavoodle. Lovely wee thing, full of beans and will graduate from puppy school tonight. :)

brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Lovely wee things Hughie. :D

Talking about pets- Late afternoon walking the dog, This lady was walking in my direction and she had a crow or a rook? perched on her shoulder, lovingly, nibbling at her long blonde hair.I thought I had seen it all :lol:
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Meg wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:46 pm
brian f wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:17 pm Taking Alfie the dog up to Scratby beach on Monday for 4 days , he loves it. He has had cancer for the last 18 months big tumour on his hind leg, So i hope he has a few more outings left in him. I booked this trip about a month ago and are very lucky the weather will be pleasant not to hot or much rain as thats not to his liking. :D
It’s hard when your hairy wean gets ill Brian - hope you all enjoy your break.

Meg
Meg, Alfie is now under the Apple tree in the back garden. His tumor raptured resulting in internal bleeding so sadly had to have him put down this morning. We had a wonderful 11 years with Alfie and will never forget him. Heartbroken.

Brian
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

Oh Brian, how sad - there’s nothing anyone can say that makes you feel any better, you’ll miss him. Hugs being sent.

Mx
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

No 2 son and family as usual are in the our town's caravan park beside the beach for their summer holidays. One difference this year, they have a dog, and dogs aren't allowed in the caravan park. So here we are dogsitting their Cavoodle - what that image says is true.