Arran Folk Festival

Show the photographs you've taken in this album.
Forum rules
Here you can show the photographs you've taken. Use a storage agent such as https://www.imgur.com - our forum attachment system has limited storage and therefore reserved for photos in our Threetowners' Photo Album.
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Arran Folk Festival

Post by bonzo »

Been a couple of times as well always enjoyed it. Don't know if it's still the case but the times I went you were allowed to camp beside the tennis courts.
Those wimin were in the nip.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Michaelm- These photo's capture the essence. Best ever on the threetowners :GP :clap:
MANBEAR
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post by MANBEAR »

Great photo,s would love to have been there
bobnetau
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bobnetau »

Bobby and I managed to catch part of Talisk yesterday Very good. . Had to leave their gig early to get to see the Borderers, an Irish lady and Glaswegian man, great couple.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Michael- When i was last up the road about 5 or 6 years ago, i took the family across to Millport to sample a Knickerbocker glory at the famous Ritz cafe i think it might have closed down that year. Any way some big event was on -pipe bands-singing and all that it was packed out . July or August.Sorry to go off topic a bit.If it's still on maybe yourself or another member could take some photos. :D