photobucket

Computer questions and any issues you have with these forums.
brvhrtjimmy
Heid Poster
Heid Poster

photobucket

Post by brvhrtjimmy »

im quite computer literate but im kinda stuck with this and welcome any advice, photobucket will no longer be free after 1st june, (all photos when u log in will be blurred on this date ) does anyone know of a way to download photos from there,as I have nearly 200 trying one at a time will take for ever,

James Barr (Brvhrtjimmy)
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: photobucket

Post by Hughie »

Jim, As of June 30, 2017, Photobucket dropped its free hosting service, and requires a US$99 annual subscription.

Try to recover the images from your machine or those posted to Photobucket. But first you might find that in the background I've downloaded many of them and uploaded them back to the topic using Imgur. If you need help in this area contact me.

Imgur gives you the choice to download to your computer every image you uploaded to their site, so there's your backup. Photobucket has gotten a bad name.
brvhrtjimmy
Heid Poster
Heid Poster

Post by brvhrtjimmy »

thanks for that Hughie,i can see all my photos when I log into photobucket,not all the photos I have there were posted to here,im just looking for a way to download them all when I log in.
James Barr (Brvhrtjimmy)
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

brvhrtjimmy wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 6:36 pm just looking for a way to download them all when I log in.
They don't give you that option. As far as I know you can't download them in bulk.
If you have a free account with Imgur you get the chance to download all your images in a Zip file.