Kyleshill Saltcoats - class photo c1964

Post about your old school - ask about old school pals
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Kyleshill Saltcoats - class photo c1964

Post by Hughie »

Source: Willie Thompson
Back row L to R: ???, Sandy Wylie, Gordon Smith, ???, Willie Thompson, ???, Joe Swanson, Alistair McCabe, Billy Bennett.
2nd row: Hazel Sneed, Nancy Hall, ???, Janice Gordon, ???, ???, Freda Lennox, Agnes Middleton, Ann Watt.
3rd row: Myra Smith. Ann Gibb, Linda Hannah, Carol Higgins, Katrina Ferguson, Maureen Stalker, Elaine Kerr, Margaret McAvoy,Christine Mulholland??.
Front: Willam Hair, Robert Telfer, Norman McInnes
Can you supply the names that are missing?
JackieButcher
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

Re: Kyleshill Saltcoats - class photo c1964

Post by JackieButcher »

I'm in this photo ...... but not known!
In the middle, second row down - between Janice Gordon and Freda. My name was Jacqueline Campbell then.
I've just started researching my family tree and came across this site last night stayed up till the small hours checking it out - thank you Hughie and everyone else for the work you've put in; I learned a lot I never knew about the town and had some happy memory reminders as well!
My family were from Saltcoats, and I was born & brought up there before leaving to join the WRAF in 1979 - I'll look out some old school photos from Kyleshill and Auchenharvie Academy and post them when I get the chance.
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kyleshill Saltcoats - class photo c1964

Post by Hughie »

A warm welcome to threetowners, Jackie. Are you fifth or sixth in from the left in that middle row?