Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Saltcoats Public Class Photo 1960

Post by Hughie »

Saltcoats Public Class Photo 1960
Source : Leonard Graham
Saltcoats Public Class Photo 1960.jpg
Back row L to R: Jim Calder, Alex Murphy, Alan Thompson?, ???, John McMillan, Gilbert Montgomery, Campbell Lawson, Douglas Peebles, Jim Campbell, William Armour.
2nd row: Irene Cairns, Margaret Malloy, Margret Campbell, Sheila Mathieson, ???, Jean McKenzie,???, ???, Marjorie How, Agnes Hendry.
3rd row: Helen Bruce, Georgie Laughlin, Moira Priest, Lian McKee, ???, Annita Momford, Joan McDonald, Susan Johnston, Barbara Nimmo, Ann Frew.
Front row: Charles McLoed, Paul Kinnon, Tom Cannon, Jim Davidson, Jim Findlay, Roy Elliot, Jim Battersby, Leonard Graham, George McFarlane,
hahaya2004
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: Saltcoats Public Class Photo 1960

Post by hahaya2004 »

hewmac wrote:Saltcoats Public Class Photo 1960
Source : Leonard Graham

Back row L to R: Jim Calder, Alex Murphy, Alan Thompson?, ???, John McMillan, Gilbert Montgomery, Campbell Lawson, Douglas Peebles, Jim Campbell, William Armour.
2nd row: Irene Cairns, Margaret Malloy, Margret Campbell, Sheila Mathieson, ???, Jean McKenzie,???, ???, Marjorie How, Agnes Hendry.
3rd row: Helen Bruce, Georgie Laughlin, Moira Priest, Lian McKee, ???, Annita Momford, Joan McDonald, Susan Johnston, Barbara Nimmo, Ann Frew.
Front row: Charles McLoed, Paul Kinnon, Tom Cannon, Jim Davidson, Jim Findlay, Roy Elliot, Jim Battersby, Leonard Graham, George McFarlane,
Hi Hughie,
second row after Jean McKenzie, Irene McCart, Elizabeth Miller
third row after Lilian McKee, Hazel McCallum
and I could swear that's oor Bigwull next to Alan Thompson.....

Take care.....Irene :wink:
p.s. tell Lenny I forgive him for not recognizing me. I didn't recognize him at the bowling club 2 years ago either..... :)
The most important hour is always the present, the most significant person is the one opposite you right now, and the most necessary deed is always love. - Meister Eckhart (c.1260 - c.1328)
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

Hi Irene,

Thanks for that I've updated the names to that photo on the web page and also added big wull Ingram. He drops in noo and again and would have said. He's retired on the borders.

<altered> Pettigrew to Ingram - don't know where I got Pettigrew from - see next post :roll: </altered>
Last edited by Hughie on Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
hahaya2004
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by hahaya2004 »

hewmac wrote:Hi Irene,

Thanks for that I've updated the names to that photo on the web page and also added big wull Pettigrew. He drops in noo and again and would have said. He's retired on the borders.
Hughie,
I'm not certain about Bigwull...... and his last name's Ingram.......
:wink:
The most important hour is always the present, the most significant person is the one opposite you right now, and the most necessary deed is always love. - Meister Eckhart (c.1260 - c.1328)