CAMPBELLs of Stevenston

For those researching family in the three towns area.
michaelm
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Re: CAMPBELLs of Stevenston

Post by michaelm »

Ah, I see, doubt if they were related to my classmate John then.
lizgemmell

Post by lizgemmell »

Colin and Paul are my cousins our Fathers were brothers . John Campbell wasn't their brother . they had 2 brothers martin and Donald and 3 sisters Margaret Mary, Jennifer, and Theresa
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

michaelm wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:51 pm.
Michael - did you delete the content of this post when you edited it a second time?

Meg
michaelm
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by michaelm »

Yes Meg, because I noticed that another poster had somehow deleted a post that I had replied to with the above one. Not wanting to look like an idiot I thought that editing it to just a simple ( . ) was the best solution.

It's nothing other than that. :)
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

michaelm wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:12 pm Yes Meg, because I noticed that another poster had somehow deleted a post that I had replied to with the above one. Not wanting to look like an idiot I thought that editing it to just a simple ( . ) was the best solution.

It's nothing other than that. :)
Neither Hughie nor I will ever delete a post without being asked by the author - but you can delete your own - the X next to the pencil icon in the top right of the post will get do the job.

Meg
michaelm
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by michaelm »

Meg, I think I could only have deleted the entire post if it was the most recent one submitted to the Topic and therefore hadn't yet been replied to, as I can only see the wee X you mentioned in those circumstances.

I should maybe just have left it as it was anyway and I'd be happy to see it deleted by yourselves.