Mac's Bar - Our Virtual Cafe

Our "Off Topic" forum - have a wee blether here.
Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with our Board Rules and Guidelines
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Mac's Bar - Our Virtual Cafe

Post by Hughie »

Remember it well, Morag. One of my favourite photos. :wink:
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Hughie »

I'd like a Jacob's Creek Shiraz please and a Pina Colada for the wife - she's treating me so she says. In the meantime put it on my tab - she owes me. :roll:

Did the shopping for our men's kitchen today. It included 24 cans of light beer - known as a slab (for cooking purposes) Woolies wanted $45 for a slab of the best light beer in Oz. Seeing it was for cooking purposes I went to Aldis and got similar for $23.
Meg
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Meg »

Hughie wrote:I'd like a Jacob's Creek Shiraz please and a Pina Colada for the wife - she's treating me so she says. In the meantime put it on my tab - she owes me. :roll:

Did the shopping for our men's kitchen today. It included 24 cans of light beer - known as a slab (for cooking purposes) Woolies wanted $45 for a slab of the best light beer in Oz. Seeing it was for cooking purposes I went to Aldis and got similar for $23.
Your name's good here Hughie - slate has been wiped. Jacob's Creek Shiraz coming up... I've broke away from Aussie wine to Chilean - Casillero del Diablo Merlot, can really recommend.

Cheers
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by morag »

My husband, for his work, had occasionally to down to Chile, some fine wines there. I'm not a merlot fan, it's ok but prefer the reds with more body. :drunk: :lol:
"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
C.S.Lewis
Catherine Belle
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Catherine Belle »

Miss Mac very much! I like to think he is up there still tending bar for all of you who still imbibe.....lol!
Be kind. Everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
brian f
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by brian f »

Hi, Meg. Please find in the first class letter i have posted today a postal order. This should cover the costs of drinks to the Stevenston guys ie Michaelm, Eulbedog6, bonzo and Mr D. Must not forget wee Viv i think she would appreciate a Strawberry Daiquiri. As for Morag am not to sure but if she wants a G+t make it a double !! :lol:
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by morag »

brian f wrote:Hi, Meg. Please find in the first class letter i have posted today a postal order. This should cover the costs of drinks to the Stevenston guys ie Michaelm, Eulbedog6, bonzo and Mr D. Must not forget wee Viv i think she would appreciate a Strawberry Daiquiri. As for Morag am not to sure but if she wants a G+t make it a double !! :lol:
Why thank you, kind sir, don't mind if I do! Or a glass or two of Shiraz :wink:
C.S.Lewis
Catherine Belle
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

brian f wrote:Hi, Meg. Please find in the first class letter i have posted today a postal order. This should cover the costs of drinks to the Stevenston guys ie Michaelm, Eulbedog6, bonzo and Mr D. Must not forget wee Viv i think she would appreciate a Strawberry Daiquiri. As for Morag am not to sure but if she wants a G+t make it a double !! :lol:
Thanks Brian f for not including me. Mac never discriminated...all were welcome.
morag
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by morag »

Catherine Belle wrote:
Thanks Brian f for not including me. Mac never discriminated...all were welcome.
He just knows you're a guid Stinstin lassie, unlike Viv and me apparently! :lol:
C.S.Lewis
bonzo
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by bonzo »

Cheers brian, cannae beat a free bar :drunk:
Those wimin were in the nip.
Vivc113
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

Post by Vivc113 »

Thanks for the strawberry daiq !!
"Words are very.... unnecessary... they can only do harm".
Catherine Belle
Mega Heid Poster
Mega Heid Poster

morag wrote: He just knows you're a guid Stinstin lassie, unlike Viv and me apparently! :lol:
Should never have said that...apologies to BrianF