Question concerning "The Cosy Cluster" (Bob Auld)

Our "Off Topic" forum - have a wee blether here.
Forum rules
Please familiarise yourself with our Board Rules and Guidelines
dezembra
Just Arrived
Just Arrived

Question concerning "The Cosy Cluster" (Bob Auld)

Post by dezembra »

Dear Threetowners,

my name is Anne and I'm a student of English Literature in Frankfurt, Germany. Currently I am looking for a poem about pubs, as this is one of my research topics to write about this semester. On your homepage I have found a suitable poem named "The Cosy Cluster", written by Bob Auld - a Stevenston poet, as stated. My question is whether this poem has ever been published and if yes, where and when. I would need the name of the book, year of publishing, the name of the publishing house and the number of the page it has been published. If it not has been published, when was it written and where did you find it?
I dearly hope you'll find the time to reply to this email as the poem seems to be a nice addition to my literary scientific work. You may also write to my email adress which is anne@dezembra.net.

Thanks so much for your help.
All the best,

sincerely,
Anne Zegelman
Hughie
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Question concerning "The Cosy Cluster" (Bob Auld)

Post by Hughie »

Hi Anne,
I'll PM you a contact who might be able to help you. The poem was past on to me by a friend and was approved by the author through his son to place on the website. So, I don't know about the publishing details other than it was from a self published book by the author Bob Auld.

For those interested the poem in question relates to the Cosy Corner in Kilwinning where we used to have a few pints before heading up the Coreshill to the Love Hall to the Hop on a Thursday night 1959/60 to Sammy Kerr's Rebels band. The Poem : viewtopic.php?p=12356#p12356