Just for fun - perhaps even educational.
1. What percentage of the water on the earth's surface is salt water: 77%, 87% or 97%?
2. The Atlas Mountains is a range located in which continent?
3. Name the board game where each player has 15 pieces that move between 24 triangles according to the roll of 2 dice?
4. What is the largest state in the USA by population?
5. Which British TV series is based around the wealthy aristocratic Crawley family?
6. What is the more common name for the medical term hypotension?
7. Offa's Dyke roughly follows the border between which two countries?
8. Joules is a measure of what?
9. What is the American name given to the English game of draughts?
Three towns related:
10.Who was the Stevenston author of the book, "Lithuanians In Stevenston"?